Sample Write-in Leads
- These cards were written and designed by Shareholder Relations.
- A typical card draws 750 responses per 150,000 in circulation.
- Brokers report opening 18% of the write-in leads as new accounts.
- The average Client is qualifying for $2,500 to $5,000 on the first trade.
- Many of these people are first-time stock buyers.
- One broker reported that it is as though the prospects are waiting for the call.
Statistics On These New Investors From Warm Calls – Why Brokers Like It
- 1 out of 10 become steady Clients for the brokers.
- 70% of the accounts will buy a second time within the first 30 days.
- It takes 2 to 3 calls to close each warm call versus 6 from cold calls.
- The closure rate is 18% from warm calls versus 4% from cold calls.
- Some brokers have opened accounts on the first call.
- This is the most productive method of prospect for new Clients.
- Calls are received in a friendly manner - as they responded to the brokers first.
- It is only ethical to work the lead for the benefit of the Client who paid for them.
- Large positions can be built with new Clients.
Why Leads Are Good For Clients
- They increase volume.
- They diversify the shareholder base.
- They increase the stocks stability.
- They provide long-term shareholders.
- They encourage broker participation.